CIS Contractors - Individuals

What is Sole Trader CIS Subcontractor

Under the Construction Industry Scheme ( CIS ), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor's payments and pass it to HM Revenue and Customs ( HMRC ). The deductions count as advance payments towards the subcontractor's tax and National Insurance. Contractors must register for the scheme.

How do I register as CIS Subcontractor

To register for the Construction Industry Scheme ( CIS ) you'll need:

  1. your legal business name - you can also give a trading name if it's different to your business name.

  2. your National Insurance Number.

  3. the unique taxpayer reference number ( UTR ) for your business.

  4. your VAT registration number (if you're VAT registered)

How do I get Tax Refund

At the end of every tax year, you will need to file personal tax return to find out your actual tax liability. When you have submitted the return, Hmrc will check and issue you a repayment if the tax deductions made by your employer are more than your tax liability. 

You can maximise the amount of refund by maximising the expenses claim.

The benefits of FTS

Fast Tax Services Limited - Accountants and Tax Consultants can help you to get maximum possible refund for your.

Here at FTS we want to see you succeed – and we want to do everything we can to help you do that.

Here are just some of the excellent benefits available to you when you register with our us.

  • Excellent Value for money

  • Maximum possible Tax Rebate 

  • Flexibility –You can select to pay our fee upfront or when you have received the refund.

  • Easy Registration – The sign-up process is very quick, no long term contracts or formalities.

  • Faster Payments – If you select us to receive refund for your, we forward the payment to you on the same day when we receive the payment.

  • Full Compliance – We are highly accredited and operates in full compliance with all HMRC legislation. We are proud to have never offered or promoted any tax avoidance schemes.

Please call us on +442035816420 or send us a message on our online enquiry form if you would like us to help you with your refund claim.